Focus: Patent Preparation & Prosecution
Mr. Anderson specializes in prosecuting patent applications in technology areas such as semiconductors, control systems, internet applications, business methods, device packaging and e-commerce. He also has experience in patentability and infringement analysis and patent portfolio evaluation. As a staff engineer at I.B.M. Technology Products, he worked on development of reactive-ion etch (RIE) and laser-assisted chemical vapor deposition (CVD) processes.
- 2023 – Present - Hickman Becker Bingham Ledesma LLP
- 1993 – 2023 - Private Practice – IL & NY Law Firms
- 1981-1983, 1988 – 1993 - Senior Associate Engineer/Staff Engineer, I.B.M. Technology Products
- 1984 – 1987 - Manager/Senior Engineer, Materials Research Corp.
- 1983-1984 - Member of Technical Staff, AT&T Teletype Corp.
- 1996, J.D. cum laude – Pace University/Elisabeth Haub School of Law
- 1981, M.S. – Electrical Engineering, Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 1973, S.B. – Physics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- New York - 1996
- United States Patent & Trademark Office - 1994